Here are some things which I wish I had been told when I first went to college.
- Sleep well should be your top priority. (Why lack of sleep is bad for your health and Why Bill Gates thinks sleep is important.)
- Exercise regularly for the sake of both your mind and your body.
- Learn how to beat procrastination.
- Avoid getting addicted to tech by practising digital minimalism.
- Get some tips for socialising successfully.
- Fail-safe your important plans.
- Ask yourself some life-changing questions.
- Don’t feel ashamed for asking for help when you need.